We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
We may collect and process the following personal information about you which you provide to us:
- contact details (such as your name, job title, company name address, email address and telephone number, Twitter handle);
- Company details linked to your information such as, industry sector/ area of show interest/ budget, company size
- demographic information (such as age and/or other information that may identify you as an individual);
- password and other authentication information;
- responses to any customer satisfaction surveys or market research;
- financial and credit card information;
- your marketing preferences;
- transactional information – previous shows booked to attend, details of bookings; and
- contractual information – to enable us to provide the appropriate facilities for the stand – electrical requirements, audio visuals, graphics, furniture, accommodation – some of which will be subcontracted services in which case we will share only the appropriate details required with the sub-contractor to provide the service. Details of all subcontractors and how they will contact you is contained in the Exhibitor Manual which is provided once the contract is agreed.
We will collect and store your purchase history with us. We will also collect data regarding your attendance at our events (for example when we scan your badge we can determine that you have attended one of our events). Data held on paper will be managed and transported in a locked container to ensure security.
Resource Centre cost calculators - Where you provide information in the Resource Centre to calculate a Mortgage or Extension build cost, we will not retain the information that you enter – it is only used to provide the quote displayed on the screen at the time you enter it
If you contact us with a complaint or query, we may keep a record of any phone number used to call us as well as the correspondence and the period of time it took for us to deal with a query or any request you had. We may also record your levels of satisfaction with the services we have provided.
Calls may be recorded when you contact us to help us monitor the level of service we provide and for training purposes.
At some of our shows, we may photograph, record or film onsite activities. In which case, you may be filmed, photographed or recorded as part of any such activities.
- information about your device, operating system and IP address;
- your login information;
- browser type and version;
- information about your visit, including URL, clickstream (i.e. your journey to, through and from our site), length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information;
- Email response tracking